[phpMyAdmin Translators] French localization of pma documentation

[phpMyAdmin Translators] French localization of pma documentation

Cédric Corazza
Hi,

I have been localizing this documentation into French for years now,
long before the weblate.org move.
I already noticed before, and today, that commit accesses have been
granted to contributors without even noticing me. Well, it seems it is
the policy of this project now, so be it, but I feel it cavalier.
So, I am retiring from this contribution.
"Live long and prosper."

Regards

Cédric

Re: [phpMyAdmin Translators] French localization of pma documentation

Michal Čihař
Hello Cédric

I'm sorry to hear that, but our translations have been publicly open
for years (it has been announced back in 2009, see [1]). It has just
used different platform back then.

[1]: https://blog.cihar.com/archives/2009/05/20/translate_phpmyadmin_do
cumentation/

--