[phpMyAdmin Developers] Version 4.7.1 soon?

[phpMyAdmin Developers] Version 4.7.1 soon?

Isaac Bennetch
Hello team,

We're getting close to the regularly scheduled release date when we'd
release 4.7.1.

I'm planning to perform the release next week; if you have any blockers
or work you'd like to get done before then please mark it in the issue
tracker or let me know by email.

Isaac

Re: [phpMyAdmin Developers] Version 4.7.1 soon?

Michal Čihař
Hi

Isaac Bennetch píše v St 17. 05. 2017 v 22:06 -0400:

> Hello team,
>
> We're getting close to the regularly scheduled release date when we'd
> release 4.7.1.
>
> I'm planning to perform the release next week; if you have any
> blockers
> or work you'd like to get done before then please mark it in the
> issue
> tracker or let me know by email.
Sounds okay to me, there is already lot of fixes in the QA_4_7 branch.

--
        Michal Čihař | https://cihar.com/ | https://weblate.org/