[phpMyAdmin Developers] Starting to contribute

[phpMyAdmin Developers] Starting to contribute

Soumyadeep Jana
 I have cloned the phpmyadmin repo and composer updated it,but when i am trying to run it,the index page displays only the appearance settings,how to proceed?I am stuck,please help.

Re: [phpMyAdmin Developers] Starting to contribute

Isaac Bennetch
Hello,

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 5:46 AM, Soumyadeep Jana <[hidden email]> wrote:
>  I have cloned the phpmyadmin repo and composer updated it,but when i am
> trying to run it,the index page displays only the appearance settings,how to
> proceed?I am stuck,please help.

That sounds quite unusual. What happens if you try the demo server at
http://demo.phpmyadmin.net/master (username is root with a blank
password) ?

Any hints in your webserver error log? Which browser are you using?

Re: [phpMyAdmin Developers] Starting to contribute

Michal Čihař
Hi

On Fri, 2017-10-20 at 15:16 +0530, Soumyadeep Jana wrote:
>  I have cloned the phpmyadmin repo and composer updated it,but when i
> am trying to run it,the index page displays only the appearance
> settings,how to proceed?I am stuck,please help.

Thanks ,this is now reported in our issue tracker as well (what is
probably better place for this kind of problems):

https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/13769

--
        Michal Čihař | https://cihar.com/ | https://weblate.org/