[phpMyAdmin Developers] GSoC Project Proposal 2018

[phpMyAdmin Developers] GSoC Project Proposal 2018

Prithwish Dasgupta
Respect Sir/Madam,

I am interested to work in your organisation. My main aim is to add some new themes in phpmyadmin page.

 Please reply me as soon as possible.

--
Yours Faithfully,
Prithwish Dasgupta

Re: [phpMyAdmin Developers] GSoC Project Proposal 2018

Michal Čihař
Hello

On Tue, 2017-12-05 at 17:34 +0530, Prithwish Dasgupta wrote:
> Respect Sir/Madam,
>
> I am interested to work in your organisation. My main aim is to add
> some new themes in phpmyadmin page.
>
>  Please reply me as soon as possible.

Please check GSoC timeline and rules first.

https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline

List of accepted mentoring organizations is going to be published on
February 12, until that time, we don't know if we will participate.

AFAIK themes were not acceptable for Google Summer of Code, it's about
coding not design.

--
        Michal Čihař | https://cihar.com/ | https://weblate.org/