[phpMyAdmin Developers] 4.7.4 next week?

[phpMyAdmin Developers] 4.7.4 next week?

Isaac Bennetch
We're scheduled to release 4.7.4 next week, but looking at the list of
fixes[1] I don't see anything particularly urgent and there aren't a
lot. Now granted, we are still over a week away from then, and a lot
more improvements could be done by then, but I'm just planning ahead
based on what we have right now.

Do you think we should release on schedule anyway?

1 - https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=%20milestone%3A4.7.4%20

Re: [phpMyAdmin Developers] 4.7.4 next week?

Michal Čihař
Hi

Isaac Bennetch píše v Ne 13. 08. 2017 v 17:06 -0400:
> We're scheduled to release 4.7.4 next week, but looking at the list
> of
> fixes[1] I don't see anything particularly urgent and there aren't a
> lot. Now granted, we are still over a week away from then, and a lot
> more improvements could be done by then, but I'm just planning ahead
> based on what we have right now.
>
> Do you think we should release on schedule anyway?

Sounds reasonable thing to do. I'm sure there will be more fixes
included by next week ;-).

--
        Michal Čihař | https://cihar.com/ | https://weblate.org/