Using Selenium locally -- port 7055 ?

Marc Delisle-2
Hi,

with the recent changes in scripts and documentation, I try to run tests
with Selenium locally. Now in the screen where I started Selenium, I see
tons of messages similar to:

11:24:10.458 WARN - Exception: Unable to connect to host 127.0.0.1 on
port 7055 after 45000 ms. Firefox console output:
Error: no display specified
Error: no display specified

I have no clue where this port 7055 is configured.

--
Marc Delisle

Re: Using Selenium locally -- port 7055 ?

Hugues Peccatte

with the recent changes in scripts and documentation, I try to run tests
with Selenium locally. Now in the screen where I started Selenium, I see
tons of messages similar to:

11:24:10.458 WARN - Exception: Unable to connect to host 127.0.0.1 on
port 7055 after 45000 ms. Firefox console output:
Error: no display specified
Error: no display specified

I have no clue where this port 7055 is configured.

--
Marc Delisle

Hi,

After reading many forums, it seems that is the default port for Firefox.
Is your Firefox running while launching the selenium tests?
Did you try to update selenium locally?

Hugues.

Hugues Peccatte a écrit :

>> Hi,
>>
>> with the recent changes in scripts and documentation, I try to run tests
>> with Selenium locally. Now in the screen where I started Selenium, I see
>> tons of messages similar to:
>>
>> 11:24:10.458 WARN - Exception: Unable to connect to host 127.0.0.1 on
>> port 7055 after 45000 ms. Firefox console output:
>> Error: no display specified
>> Error: no display specified
>>
>> I have no clue where this port 7055 is configured.
>>
>> --
>> Marc Delisle
>>

> Hi,
>
> After reading many forums, it seems that is the default port for Firefox.
> Is your Firefox running while launching the selenium tests?

No; should it be running?

> Did you try to update selenium locally?

I am using selenium-server-standalone-2.41.0.jar.

--
Marc Delisle

Re: Using Selenium locally -- port 7055 ?

sheressa

> Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 11:26:03 -0400

> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [Phpmyadmin-devel] Using Selenium locally -- port 7055 ?
>
> Hi,
>
> with the recent changes in scripts and documentation, I try to run tests
> with Selenium locally. Now in the screen where I started Selenium, I see
> tons of messages similar to:
>
> 11:24:10.458 WARN - Exception: Unable to connect to host 127.0.0.1 on
> port 7055 after 45000 ms. Firefox console output:
> Error: no display specified
> Error: no display specified
>
> I have no clue where this port 7055 is configured.
>
> --
> Marc Delisle

Search results for "7055"

Port: 7055/TCP
7055/TCP - Known port assignments (1 record found)
  • Service
    Details
    Source
    Unassigned
    IANA

Port: 7055/UDP
7055/UDP - Known port assignments (2 records found)
  • Service
    Details
    Source
    Unassigned
    IANA
    QuickTime Streaming Server
    Apple

**  http://code.google.com/p/selenium/issues/detail?id=5172

Hugues Peccatte a écrit :

>> Hi,
>>
>> with the recent changes in scripts and documentation, I try to run tests
>> with Selenium locally. Now in the screen where I started Selenium, I see
>> tons of messages similar to:
>>
>> 11:24:10.458 WARN - Exception: Unable to connect to host 127.0.0.1 on
>> port 7055 after 45000 ms. Firefox console output:
>> Error: no display specified
>> Error: no display specified
>>
>> I have no clue where this port 7055 is configured.
>>
>> --
>> Marc Delisle
>>

> Hi,
>
> After reading many forums, it seems that is the default port for Firefox.
> Is your Firefox running while launching the selenium tests?

No; should it be running?

I really don't know, I tried to find some clues on google…

> Did you try to update selenium locally?

I am using selenium-server-standalone-2.41.0.jar.

It seems to be the last one…

Hugues.

Re: Using Selenium locally -- port 7055 ?

Michal Čihař
Hi

Dne Fri, 25 Apr 2014 08:10:59 -0400
Marc Delisle <[hidden email]> napsal(a):

> Hugues Peccatte a écrit :
> >
> > After reading many forums, it seems that is the default port for Firefox.
> > Is your Firefox running while launching the selenium tests?
>
> No; should it be running?

AFAIK it should be running or you need to tell Selenium how to start
it, for example by running xvfb server for that (but it's quite some
time since I've tried this).

--
        Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com | http://phpmyadmin.net